Thursday, September 10, 2015

Innocent Karachi Girls Mobile Number And Detail

Hello! my name is Aleena and i am from Karachi, Pakistan. My age is 23 and i am studied in a Karachi University. I am feeling bore sometimes at home. My hobby is shopping and i love this job. I have many friends but now this time is to make a boyfriend . I am a innocent girl and i here for a innocent and cute boyfriend. If anyone of you boys interested then call or sms me. I am waiting for your reply, Bye .


                   Name: Aleena
                   Age: 23
                   Mobile number: 03152951333
                   Language: English, Urdu .
                   Location: Karachi
                   Status: Single
                   Institute: Karachi University
                   Company: Zong
                   Country: Pakistan
                   Interested In: Friendship

3 comments:

  1. Y r very beautiful.... I am from UK.. harkadass@gmail.com. Want to make friends... regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we be friends i am from north karachi pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titanium nail art - Vitanium Art | The Home of Painting
    Titanium nail art. titanium linear compensator Home of painting by citizen eco drive titanium watch A.C.S.A.T. titanium ring for men in Art titanium keychain at the Home titanium curling wand of Painting.

    ReplyDelete