Thursday, September 10, 2015

Peshawar University Girl Mobile Number And Detail

Hy, my name is Nadia Khan . I am 20 years old and from Peshawar Pakistan. I am studied in University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar. Many of my friends have a boyfriend but i havn't. Some of my friends advice me to make a boyfriend and now i came here for a friend, a boyfriend. If you want to be my boyfriend then call or sms me on my number, bye.


                   Name: Nadia Khan
                   Age: 20
                   Mobile number: 03339043352
                   Location: Peshawar
                   Institute: University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar
                   Status: Single
                   Company: Ufone
                   Country: Pakistan
                   Interested In: Friendship


No comments:

Post a Comment