Thursday, September 10, 2015

Gujrat School Girl Mobile Number And Detail

Hy! My name is Natasha and am from Gujrat, Pakistan. My age is 17 years. I am studied in 10th class in a private school. I am the most beautiful girl in my family, that's why everyone want to talk with me. But, i am feeling scared because of the crime news . Now, i came here just to want a serious friend, who help me in every moment of my life. I drop my cell number, so if anyone want to talk with me. Then contact me on this number but just sms, no call. ok na, now bye bye and see you.




                   Name: Natasha
                   Age: 17
                   Mobile number: +92-321-6260882
                   Language: English, Urdu.
                   Location: Gujrat
                   Status: Single
                   Company: Warid
                   Country: Pakistan
                   Interested In: Friendship


No comments:

Post a Comment