Thursday, September 10, 2015

Karachi O'levels Sweet Girls Mobile Number And Detail

Hy! My name is Sana and am from Karachi Pakistan. I am studied in O'levels and one of the best student in my class. My age is 18 years and i am a cute girl , nature vice. My little sister is my lovely sistetr, i love her sooooo much. Now a days i am free and i am here for making new friends. If you boys or girls interested, then contact me. I am waiting for your rply, Take care.



                   Name: Sana
                   Age: 18
                   Mobile number: +92-308-2907747
                   Language: English, Urdu.
                   Location: Karachi
                   Status: Single
                   Company: Mobilink Jazz
                   Country: Pakistan
                   Interested: Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment